Monday, January 14, 2013

Blogger Gadgets

The new gadgets that I have found are Sports Mascots, Sports Quotes, Visitor Counter, and Poll.  I am going to leave those gadgets on there. Another gadget that I found, but I will leave off my blog is Virtual Cat.

Sports Mascot is cool because it shows all of the NCAA Division 1 mascots in random order each time the page refreshes.

Sports quotes is another cool gadget because every time the page refreshes, it gives you another inspiring sport quote.

Visitor counter is interesting because you can see how many people have seen my blog.

The Poll gadget is a way of keeping my viewers interested.  I will ask them all sorts of questions ranging from recent sports happenings, to recent political questions.

The Virtual Cat gadget was a fun little gadget.  I decided to leave it off my blog though.  If your mouse was near the little cat, his eyes would follow it around; if you rubbed your mouse over the cat's head, you could make it purr, and then meow.