Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Avatars

Today I explored several sites that let you create avatars.  The first site that I visited was Build Yourself Wild.  That site lets you start out simple by making an avatar that you can resemble to look like yourself.  Then, it has you add different animal parts like wings, feet, tentacles, claws, and many other animal features.  This is the picture that I created.  Go check out Build Yourself Wild Now!!!
The next site that I visited was SP-Studio.  If you have ever watched South Park, you know that there are endless characters.  I don't know about you, but I have always wanted to create a South Park character.  This site lets you do that.  You can add weapons, glasses, facial hair, tattoos, endless combinations.  As you might expect, I did something football related, and made a South Park football player. 
The last avatar site that I created was DoppelMe.  This is another basic avatar creating site.  To get all of the options though, you must create an account.