Friday, April 5, 2013

Super Teacher Tools/Class Tools

I went to two sites the other day, and they were very fun.  One, Class Tools, is a cool website that has a feature that lets you make a Fakebook page.  It is similar to Facebook, but it is fake; hence the name Fakebook.  If you type in a name, it will search the internet and give you a profile picture of a popular person with that name.  I did The Big Bang Theory's Sheldon Cooper. 
  The other website that I visited was Super Teacher Tools.  This site is the one that I had the most fun on.  There are several tools there that can be useful to teachers to liven up their classroom.  One game on there was hangman.  You could have a classmate type in a word or phrase and then you could guess it.
My favorite thing on Super Teacher Tools though, was Random Fact Desk.  Random Fact Desk gives you a random fact every ten seconds or so.  There are many facts on there that are cool and somewhat unsettling.